Thursday, February 26, 2009

Welcome

The “Hundredth Monkey Effect” is a phenomenon in which a learned behaviour spreads instantaneously from one group of monkeys to all related monkeys once a critical number (usually 100) is reached. The way we as a species interact with our Earth needs to change. The materialism and greed of consumer culture is destroying our beautiful planet. This is my journey of change.
I have been following a number of wonderful and inspiring "simple life" blogs over the past year or so. With this blog I wanted to add to that pool. I hope that by documenting my journey I will provide ideas and inspiration for others on their own journeys. Change, on this grass roots level, is where revolution begins. We don't have to let things continue the way they have been.
P.S that little guy sitting on the fence up there is Hoot Hoot (or Hooters to his friends). He's my first attempt at making a softie. I heart home-made.

No comments:

Post a Comment