Thursday, May 6, 2010

Mothers Day Crafting

I like to give mothers day gifts that are genuine and from the heart. Something hand crafted or often a pretty flowering plant or a pot of herbs.

This year I've made a pair of fabric covered A5 notebooks (one each for my mum and MIL) following this great tutorial on Craft Blog. The fabric I used is Ginger Blossom by Sandi Henderson for Michael Miller, which I got on special for $11 per meter at Peppermint Stitches. Can you believe it?? I want to go back and buy all they have left!

I couldn't resist posting a picture of this gorgeous little note card set I picked up at the newsagents this morning when purchasing the blank notepads. That sweet little tin it comes in is going to be perfect for storing craft bits and pieces.

No comments:

Post a Comment